Sunday 13 November 2016

Charity

I feel I should make people who work in the fields of charity, and advertising aware that, in my fifty three years on this planet, I have never seen a newspaper, or television advert that has prompted me to donate to a cause.

Feel free to continue to swamp my existence with these sob stories, although I'd rather you didn't but you should know, I'm not the only person who feels this way.
Having said that, I assume the sob stories work on enough people to continue to finance your industries.

Those people should be aware that many of these issues were issues before I was born, and will remain issues long after I'm gone.

This suggests to me, that this kind of advertising, doesn't solve any issues but does manage to continue to finance begging, charity advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment