Thursday 12 July 2012

Back to shallow

I think I'll stay away from the personal blogs.
I'm generally quite shallow (lol. Shallow Gawl) and should probably keep things on here the same way.
My poem was written quite a while ago and isn't something that I'm experiencing right now.
Although, I think by publishing it, I've given the impression that it's an emotion that I'm currently going through.
I do have quite a lot of personal stuff going on right now but we all know that it's always best to bury  emotions and get on with life.

I've got a couple of days off of work and am enjoying the lack of structure that my day has had so far.
I tend to spend my leave days catching up with friends but I didn't arrange anything this time around.

This is short and sweet I'm afraid. Nothing worthwhile to write.
So, I'll love ya and leave you.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment